- ✓ normal function of the immune system
- ✓ maintenance of normal bones
- ✓ maintenance of normal muscle function
- ✓ normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- ✓ normal blood calcium levels
- ✓ maintenance of normal teeth
- ✓ Has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin K contributes to: -
- ✓ normal blood clotting
- ✓ the maintenance of normal bones
There are several factors which can interrupt the levels of vitamin D in our bodies, such as:
- • Living in countries with reduced spells of sunlight due to location and weather
- • Little to no sunlight exposure due to lifestyle
- • People who are not often outdoors
- • People who wear clothes to cover up most of their skin when outdoors
- • People of darker skin complexion
- • Use of sunblock to protect skin from UV
The recommended dose for adults is one tablet daily or as directed by a health professional. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not use it if the seal under the cap is broken or missing..
Consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you are under medical supervision/on medication, pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Content Per Tablet
|Nutritional Information||Amount per Tablet||% NRV|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
||4000 IU or 100 μg||2000%|
|Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7)
IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, Di-calcium phosphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 MK7 (Menaquinone-7), Magnesium stearate. May contain Soya.
Allergens: This product may contain traces of Soya.