You can cancel for any reason before we despatch your order.
If you have received your items and wish to return them as you have changed your mind you must contact us immediately within 3 days of receiving your order:
- Telephone: 0121 389 8287;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Post: Kinerva Ltd, Avon House, 435 Stratford Road, Solihull, UK;
In each case, provide Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number and/or Invoice number. We may ask you why you have chosen to return the goods and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however, please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
Please note that you may lose your right to cancel under the following circumstances:
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons, and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods have been consumed or used;
- If the Goods have been inseparably mixed with other items (according to their nature) after you have received them.
- If the Goods are defective as the result of mishandling and negligence, misuse or intentional or careless damage
If we are not informed of your intention to return the goods within 3 days of receiving the goods you will not be eligible for a refund
In the event that we agree for you to return the goods; please ensure that you return the Goods to us no more than 7 calendar days after the day on which you informed us that you wish to cancel/return your orders.
Delivery costs for goods returned must be paid for by the customer. You may return Goods to Us by Royal Mail or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at Kinerva Ltd, von House, 435 Stratford Road, Solihull, UK. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling your order.
Returns posted to us must be done with either a delivery service that provides tracking or at minimum a delivery confirmation. Any returns made to us must be packed securely, ideally, in the box it was delivered in. The Goods are your responsibility until they are received. Any damage during transit will be the responsibility of the customer.